Thursday, June 20, 2013

Reflection of EM Speech 1: Barking Spiders

What is entertaining to one is not entertaining to all.  We have an interesting dynamic to our Toastmasters club and I took that into account when preparing.  We are sometimes perversely twisted and so I thought farting would be an entertaining for all.  But I think in retrospect it is more entertaining for a younger audience.  Though my group did get a few kicks of of my stories.  I didn't write the speech, but I did prepare in my mind.  I think it would have been much better if I would have practiced it.

I had strong stories....Beanie, Tyler, and Fred.  I had a bucket of more stories I could have shared. It's weird how intertwined my life has been with fating.  Marrying someone with the nickname of Freddy fart fart would do it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment